I am so excited for today’s post where I’ll be sharing the BEST beauty buys from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! This is the perfect time to stock up on some of your tried & true favorites, or try new things while the prices are so good! This year my favorite buys were mostly lip sets and hair products…but there’s lots of other good stuff mixed into this post as well (including the beauty products I buy every year from the nsale!)
So first, let’s start with the best hair products from the sale (THERE’S A LOT). The curling iron I’ve used for years (hands down my #1 favorite curling iron in the world) is included in the sale! I’ve seen it continue to go in and out of stock, so keep checking back to see if it gets restocked. If it does, add to cart and checkout ASAP. This curling iron makes your curls last forever – like until you wash your hair next, and it’s super easy to use! (Make sure to watch my IG stories today because I give you a rundown of all these products, why I love them, and a quick hair curling tutorial!).
best nsale hair products:
- My favorite hair dryer in the world is included in the nsale and this is the perfect excuse to splurge! I’ve had mine for years now and it’s still good as new. It dries your hair so fast with the least amount of damage.
- This oribe gold lust set is a NO BRAINER purchase IMO. Hands down my favorite shampoo/conditioner in the world, and this texturizing spray is my #1 ride or die styling product! I love the travel sizes! If you’re already an oribe girl, you know to stock up. If you’ve never tried it before, now is the time.
- I buy this Alterna shampoo / conditioner set every year, and the set literally lasts me all year long. It’s sulfate-free, paraben-free (so, safe for color treated hair) and so moisturizing!
- I LOVE this drybar set that’s a part of the sale this year! Their dry shampoo is probably my #1 go-to dry shampoo and i also love the triple sec texturizing spray! This set is such a good deal!
- This oribe magic styling set keeps coming in and out of stock but if you see it come back…add to cart ASAP!!!! The full size products of the texturizing spray and dry shampoo are not cheap so this is the BEST time to buy them! Two of my absolute favorite hair products hands down!
Now let’s talk about lip products! I found SO MANY lip sets I love from the sale. Today I’ll narrow it down to my top 3! First of all, this jouer nude lip gloss duo is amazing. I’d never tried out jouer products before but had heard amazing things, so decided to give it a try while they were on sale. I LOVE both of these nude / pink colors and the gloss isn’t sticky at all. It feels so good on your lips and stays on a long time! [This is the rose gold mirror pictured above].
I also got this Mac mini lipstick set that I’m obsessed with. I love the mini sizes because you can fit more in your lipstick bag in your purse, and this set comes with ALL of my favorite nude colors, especially for fall! My mom loves all of these colors too. I’m convinced they are the most flattering shades, no matter what your skin color is!
Probably my favorite lip set from the nsale is this charlotte tilbury ‘pretty pink lipstick set’. First of all, I’m just obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, so I knew I had to try this set out. The set comes with two different pink lipsticks and one lip liner. Y’all…I do not wear lip liner ever because I think its hard to put on and looks super weird IMO. BUT this is the only lip liner I will wear because it’s amazing! It looks natural but fills your lips out, easy to apply, and the color is so flattering. The two shades of pink in here are gorgeous – one is more pink pink and one is more nude (slightly darker). They’re both perfect for summer and transitioning into the fall!
Now let’s talk my favorite makeup from the sale. Y’all probably already know how obsessed I am with all hourglass makeup…so when i saw this gorgeous blush palette I couldn’t wait to try it out! This blush gives you the most multidimensional glow, without being TOO pink or too shimmery. I mix all 3 of them together and apply on the high part of my cheek bones. If you’ve never tried out hourglass before, definitely try this palette out and you’ll understand what all the hype is about.
Another really great makeup set from the sale is this Too Faced 3-piece set. It’s an eyeshadow palette, their amazing ‘better than sex’ mascara (the best mascara in the world IMO), and a primer, all for under $50! I think this eye shadow set is stunning and has so many different color options! I personally did not end up keeping it because they are slightly more shimmery than what I want for a day to day basis…but if you like some shimmer, then you will love this set. And this mascara is SUCH a good buy.
This Bobbi Brown glow set is another one of my favorite beauty products from the sale! First of all I love that it comes with a little brush (perfect for traveling), and the size of the set is also travel friendly! So, I bring this glow set with me when I travel instead of the hourglass palette I mentioned above. This is kind of like a blush and highlighter all in one. Gives you just the right amount of glow and gives your cheeks the perfect amount of color all at the same time! The colors in it are gorgeous!
Click any of the products in the collage below to shop!
Drybar Set | GloPro | Hourglass Blush Palette | Oribe Travel Set | T3 Curling Iron | Bobbi Brown Glow Set | Alterna Caviar Shampoo + Conditioner Set | Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask | Nude Lip Gloss Duo | Charlotte Tilbury Pink Lip Set | T3 Blow Dryer | Kiehl’s Body Lotion | Oribe Magic Styling Set | Brow Pencil + Gel | Mini Lipstick Kit | Lancome Best Lashes Mascara Set
A few other beauty products that I already own from the #Nsale:
- My favorite brow pencil ever comes in a set with this brow gel, which I also use regularly. Buying two of these while they are on sale because I use them on the REG. Such a great brow pencil if you’ve been needing a new one!
- I buy this Kiehl’s body lotion usually every #nsale because it lasts me an entire year and it is SO moisturizing! I put this on everyday when I get out of the shower. And when Michael’s skin is dry, he can use it too because it’s fragrance free! I also have sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions that doesn’t make me itch!
- I am super weird about eye masks because they make me feel claustrophobic and confused when i wake up in the middle of the night haha. But this skin rejuvenating eye mask is an exception for me. It feels so good on your eyes and is actually really good for your skin too! I take this with me when we travel – for planes or if we’re sleeping in a room that doesn’t get dark. It does the job of a normal, standard eye mask, and has anti-aging benefits for the skin around your eyes all at the same time!
- I’ve been meaning to do a blog post on microneedling for MONTHS now but haven’t gotten around to it. But I use this glopro microneedling tool probably 3 nights a week and I’m obsessed with it! After I cleanse my face, I use this tool before applying my serums. It helps your skin to deeper absorb the serums, stimulates collagen production, along with so many other benefits. If you’ve been thinking about splurging on this tool, now is the time!
Whew, I could go on forever about more products I already own that are included in the sale…but I don’t want to bore you guys haha. Just wanted to share the best of the best today! What beauty purchases have you made from the NSale so far?! Any favorites? Share in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!