faves under $50!
Happy Monday friends! We are still in New York for Fashion Week and it has been such a blast! I’ll do a recap blog post soon, but for now you can check it all out on Instagram. For today’s blog post though, I want to focus on something that’s a little different than the fun extravagance that is NYFW. I get questions from y’all all the time about budget-friendly favorites, how to shop on budget, etc., so today I wanted to share tons of reasonably priced favorites! I’m a firm believer that you don’t have to break the bank to have a good wardrobe and that some of the best pieces are steals! So today I wanted to share tons of faves under $50, including beauty products + the best fall accessories!
Click on any of the products in the collage below to shop!
dolman sweater | wool floppy hat | polka dot scrunchies | brunette tee | ysl lip stain | hair gummies | summer fridays mask | roll sleeve tunic | short sleeve button blouse | stripe tee | bandana | tortoise hoop earrings | grey ribbed sweater | long sleeve tee | rugby top | hoop earrings | camo joggers | sleepshirt | crop workout tank
A few callouts from the collage:
- Summer Fridays Mask: Earlier this summer I tried the Summer Fridays jet lag mask and it became an instant favorite (see more in this post). This Overtime mask is a new one from their line and I recently fell in LOVE with it. This mask uses pumpkin and apricot to exfoliates your face and gets rid of all those dead skin cells. It feels SO good on your skin and it instantly gives your face a more luminous, bright complexion. A little goes a long way, too, so it lasts a while!
- YSL Lip Stain: I have loved YSL lip products for a long time, and I recently grabbed this one in a few new shades (26 is my fave!). I love it because the colors are really pigmented but not overwhelming or unnatural looking. It also has more of a matte finish, but it doesn’t totally dry out your lips like some other matte lipsticks will. The color legit lasts SO long! I’ve been wearing it for our full days here in NYC and I barely have to reapply throughout the days.
- Roll Sleeve Tunic: Okay this is one of those tops that I’m convinced every girl needs in her wardrobe. You can wear it to work (no matter what the dress code), date night, church, over leggings for running errands, etc. It’s just that versatile! It’s also only $39 and comes in tons of colors. I seriously want all of them!
- Brunette Tee: This may be one of the softest tee’s ever. Seriously, I love everything by this brand and this short sleeve tee is definitely a favorite. It’s so soft and looks cute with leggings or jeans!
- Floppy Hat: This hat is such an adorable accessory and definitely a must-have for fall! It comes in a couple of colors and I honestly can’t choose a favorite! It’s really good quality and just under $40. If you feel like you can’t pull off hats, this one will convert you! It seriously looks so cute on everyone!
A few more faves under $50:
Thanks for reading the post! Do you have any favorites under $50 that I need to know about? Or any other ideas for blog posts you want to see? Let me know in the comments below!