Happy first day of November! We’re continuing our monthly favorites series today and sharing some of mine and Martha’s favorite purchases from the month of October! I discovered several new beauty products I’ve been loving last month as well as other amazing fall fashion buys!
- Oribe gold lust power drops – Y’all know how obsessed I am with all things Oribe…so when I saw they released these new power drops I couldn’t wait to try them out. They have a few different kinds – some to help with breakage, some to help with hydration, protect from pollution, etc. This particular serum provides an intense dose of essential nutrients to rebuild and restore dry, damaged, time-weakened hair. You mix it in with any Oribe product and apply to damp hair before blowdrying or styling. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and have already noticed a tremendous difference in the health of my hair. I can see less breakage, more body, and it feels so much softer. I highly recommend!
- Madewell striped sweater – this might seem like such a basic pick to make it on my favorites list…but this sweater is AMAZING. I wish you could feel how soft it is online haha. I loved it so much I bought it in both colors! I love that it’s insanely cozy without being bulky. Finding a sweater that’s both comfortable AND flattering is not an easy task, and this one manages to do both!
- Free People pom beanie – you might’ve already seen my instagram post(s) about this beanie, but in case you haven’t…I AM OBSESSED. It is legit the perfect beanie for fall and winter! It’s so warm, so cute, and comes in a million colors. I literally want every single one of them haha
- Eminence clear skin probiotic cleanser – I’ve been testing out a few different Eminence products for about a month now (y’all already know how obsessed I am with their clear skin probiotic masque), and have really been loving this cleanser. I’ve been using it morning and night and have noticed a tremendous different in breakouts and overall texture of my skin! This face wash prevents breakouts and also helps control your oil production!
- Eminence facial recovery oil – this is another Eminence product I’ve been using morning and night for about a month now and definitely plan on keeping it in my skincare routine. This is kind of like magic in a bottle haha it does SO many things – it’s anti-aging and also aids in oil production which can help prevent/clear breakouts. This recovery oil is super hydrating and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while soothing sensitive skin!
- Yeti water bottle – okay this may seem like a strange ‘favorite’ but I have become obsessed with this thing over the last month. I actually borrowed Lauren’s when we stayed with them in CO, and then I immediately ordered one for myself when I got home. I also ordered the straw attachment lid, which is so convenient. It legit keeps your water cold ALL day and for some reason, it just makes me drink even more water. Plus the aqua color is fun!
- Ouai hair oil – thanks to years of coloring + curling my hair, my hair is more on the dry side. I got this oil as a free sample from sephora and I’ve been using it consistently ever since! It’s super hydrating and restorative, and it gives your hair such a beautiful shine! It also eliminates frizz, protects your hair, and help with split ends. A little goes a long way too!
- ‘Prayer’ by Tim Keller – There is always at least one Tim Keller book on my nightstand and right now, this is my fave. If you aren’t familiar, he’s a NY-based pastor and just kind of a legend in the Christian community (that sounds so silly to say, but it’s true!). His books always take me a while to get through because they’re just so saturated with Truth and he knows his theology so well. He takes a unique, but Biblical approach to prayer in this book and offers a really helpful perspective on how to connect more intimately and deeply with the Lord.
- Loft cowl neck tunic – I bought this in the grey color and then two weeks later I bought it in the other two colors. I wear it at least once a week! It’s SO easy to just throw on and go, and the material is incredibly soft. It looks cute with leggings + kicks for a casual athleisure look, but I’ve also dressed it up with dark denim + booties for church or date night. It’s not clingy at all and it just drapes perfectly.
- Adidas swift run sneakers – this is one of those things Lauren had been loving for forever, and I finally got this past month! I am so picky about sneakers and I don’t have a single complaint about these ones. They are so comfortable and light, and they’re so cute! I also saw they now come in a pretty blush color sooo I may need to add those to my Christmas list haha
Any new favorite products y’all have been loving lately? Let us know in the comments and maybe your picks will make it into the November favorites!