So we are officially just TWO weeks away from Christmas Eve! Today I want to share my Christmas list with you guys, in case you need some inspo for what to put on your list. OR if you’re shopping for a girl who loves fashion, fitness, and/or being cozy haha. These gifts would make her one happy girl! A few of the things on my list I may or may not have gifted myself a little early LOL, but wanted to share them with you anyway!
Click on any image below to shop!
Barefoot Dreams Cardigan | Golden Goose Sneakers | Tory Burch Wallet | Ugg Robe | Patagonia Gloves | Leather Jacket | TDE Travel Case | Sunnies | Fleece Pullover | Roxy Snow Jacket | Gucci Bag | David Yurman Ring | Pom Pom Beanie | Faux Fur Trim Boots
- I have this barefoot dreams cardigan in 2 neutral colors and literally live in it during the fall and winter. It basically feels like you’re wearing a blanket! Softest thing ever and so warm! When I saw this new maroon color I instantly put it on my wishlist! This cardigan is an amazing gift if you’re shopping for your mom, or any moms out there shopping for their daughters. Whoever you gift this to will get SO MUCH use out of it!
- I’ve been wanting these golden goose sneakers for forever now…but haven’t been able to pull the trigger on them because of the price. But everyone I’ve talked to has said they are worth every penny and super comfortable. I love them because I think they’d go with SO many different types of outfits, and you can wear them year round!
- If you follow me on stories, you know I LIVE in my Ugg robe(s) haha, especially since having Shiloh! Robes are just so cozy and easy to wear when you’re nursing. Considering how often I wear mine, I’d love to get this in another color! Not to toot my own horn or anything lol but I’m somewhat of a robe connoisseur and this one is hands down my favorite I have EVER owned. I love that it’s cozy and warm without being too bulky and hot.
- Now that we live in Colorado and have the opportunity to go skiing a lot, I’d love to have a second jacket for snowboarding! I love this Roxy one and it comes in a few colors. If you’re shopping for anyone who likes to ski or snowboard, this is a great gift idea!
- I’m obsessed with the TDE cosmetic cases I already own, and have been eyeing this clear travel case for a while now. If you are shopping for anyone who travels often or loves beauty products, she will love this case, or any of the TDE cosmetic cases!
- These Patagonia gloves would make for a perfect stocking stuffer and they are SO cute. I noticed whenever I go for walks with Shiloh now my hands get so cold pushing the stroller, which is when I thought to add these to my Christmas wishlist! I like that these gloves have the option to be fingerless too.
- So you guys probably know, I “popped my designer bag cherry” this year with my first Gucci bag haha and I am now addicted. I’ve wanted one in this porcelain rose color ever since I got my first one. Yes these bags are not cheap, but the quality is amazing and the style is one that you will wear for years and years to come. If you’re looking to splurge on someone (or yourself!) this year, I can’t recommend this bag enough!
What are some of the big items on your Christmas list this year? I’m still adding to mine so I’d love to hear some of your wishlist items in the comments below! Thanks for reading!