favorite nursing bras, tops, and more!
Happy Monday friends! I hope y’all had a great weekend. We got back from Charleston last night and had such a good time celebrating dear friends’ wedding. And now our first flights with Shiloh are under our belt! Would y’all want to see a post about that / what we learned? Obviously we’re still learning, but let me know if that would be something you’re interested in! For today’s post, I’m answering one of my top questions since Shiloh was born and sharing all of my favorite bras and clothes for nursing! I get asked all that time for reviews on nursing bras and what cute tops I’ve found that also work well for nursing, so today I’m sharing a full round-up of my go-to nursing favorites!
Click on any image below to shop my favorites!
- Natori Underwire Nursing Bra – this is my favorite everyday nursing bra when I actually leave the house / wear normal clothes! It looks and feels just like a regular bra but it obviously has the clips for nursing. Amazing quality, really supportive, comfortable, and looks pretty! Highly recommend!
- Natori Racerback Nursing Bra – this bra is so nice to just sleep in or wear around the house. It’s so soft and comfortable!
- Cake Cotton Candy Seamless Nursing Bra – this bra fits / feels kind of like a sports bra. It’s probably my #1 favorite nursing bra I own just because it’s so comfortable and I like how it looks! If you’re wearing a really big oversized sweater, it’s nice to have a little coverage up top, and this bra also works really well with workout/athleisure looks!
- Drop Cup Nursing and Sleep Cami – this cami is another one that’s great to wear around the house or for sleeping! you can also wear it under a cardigan for quick and easy nursing access!
- Thermal Nightshirt
- UGG Sleep Shirt – probably my favorite sleep shirt I own. I’m tempted to order it in more colors because I feel like I’m doing laundry all the time just to wash this shirt haha. It’s SO soft and I love the fit of it! I also love how lightweight it is so you don’t get hot at night.
- Nursing Empire Nightgown – I am OBSESSED with this $20 target find. It’s hard to find it in stock so if you see your size, buy like 10 of them lol. I love how this nightgown looks – really feminine and flattering, but it’s also super convenient for nursing. I wear an XS for size reference!
- Eberjey Long PJ Set
- UGG Robe
- LS Moonlight PJ Set
- SS Moonlight PJ Set
- Free People Henley
- Buffalo Check Button Down
- Free People Cardigan Top
- LS Thermal Top – this is what I’m wearing in the photo above! Wore it for our travel day last weekend and was so comfortable in it + made nursing really easy!
If you have any favorite nursing tops or bras, I’d LOVE to hear your recommendations! I’m always looking to add to my collection considering it’s what I’m living in these days! Thanks for reading!