valentine’s gift ideas for your man!
This is definitely a post that y’all have been requesting a lot, so I’m really excited to share it and have it hopefully be a good resource for you! Today I’ve rounded up tons of Valentine’s gift ideas for your man! I’ve found gift ideas at every price point, for every type of guy. I feel like Valentine’s Day gifts can be hard, especially for guys, so I wanted to put together a good, unique round-up of gifts your man is sure to love! In case you missed it, I also did a Valentine’s outfit ideas post last week – so be sure to check that out too.
Click on the gift ideas in the collage to shop!
Nike Jacket | Corkcicle Beer Chiller | Yeti Mug | Sorel Slippers | 3-Pack Boxer Briefs | Herschel Backpack | Adidas Hat | Veja Sneakers | Denim Jacket | Aviator Sunglasses | Stainless Steel Bar Tool Set | Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup | Leather Phone Case | Herschel Duffel Bag | Adidas No-Show Socks | Charging Cable | Whiskey Wedge | iPhone Lens Holder Attachment (also available here) | Jack Black Hygiene Set
A few personal faves from the collage above:
- Jack Black Hygiene Set: I don’t know about y’all, but I feel like sometimes it’s hard for guys to understand or be willing to spend money on quality toiletries + skincare. But that’s what we’re here for! This brand is really good quality and smells AMAZING! It also doesn’t break the bank (this whole set is $35!), so you can easily convince your guy that it’s worth it. I know so many guys that are totally addicted to this line of products. It works well on all skin types too.
- Whiskey Wedge: If your guy is into old fashioned’s or any sort of whiskey, then this is such a great gift idea! It’s a glass with an attachment for making ice wedges, and is perfect for when you want a cocktail at home. It’s under $20 and keeps your ice/drink cold forever! If you like whiskey too, then definitely grab one for yourself too.
- Herschel Duffel Bag: Okay this is another one of those things that I feel like guys don’t think to buy for themselves, but is also SO needed. It’s a practical gift idea too (which guys love lol) and one that is sure to get a lot of use. This brand has been a fave of mine + Michael’s for years. It’s really good quality and perfect for any weekend away. I also love their backpack!
- Corkcicle Beer Chiller – I’d never seen or heard of anything like this until putting together this gift guide and thought this was the coolest thing! It’s $17, stainless steel, and designed to just fit into any beer bottle to achieve maximum coolness! I think it’s so nice if your beer hasn’t been in the fridge or to just maintain the coolness! If your man is a beer drinker, this would be a really fun gift!
- iPhone Lens Holder Attachment – if your man likes to travel or is an “iPhone-ographer”, this would be a great gift for him! It’s only $40, takes great photos of scenery and also highlights amazing detail all while just using your iPhone!
- Wireless charging dock – This actually isn’t in the collage above but would make a great Valentine’s Day gift for your man! This wireless charging dock could be used on his nightstand or on his office desk. Michael has one and loves it!
- Old fashioned cocktail syrup – if your man likes whiskey, this would be a really fun gift. It makes making an Old Fashioned super easy and yummy! You just fill your glass with ice, add this syrup, add your whiskey, and you’ve got an old fashioned!
More great gift ideas for your boo:
Hope this roundup makes your shopping a little easier! Thanks for reading!