I don’t know about y’all, but I always love hearing what people’s favorite Sephora finds are. I personally feel like any time I go into Sephora or even just browse their site, I walk away SO excited about new goodies to try and always end up with a couple of new faves. I thought it would be fun for today’s blog post to specifically share some of my favorite Sephora finds under $50! Some of these are makeup products, other are skincare, but all of them are things I genuinely recommend + use regularly myself!
makeup faves under $50
Ok so first off, I’ll start off with some of my favorite makeup products under $50. Some of these are products I’ve been using for years and others are more recent additions. I can honestly say I love them all though!
A few callouts from the list above:
- Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara + Enhancing Mascara Base: Since I stopped getting eyelash extensions at the beginning of this year, I’ve been on the hunt for the best mascara + primer combo. I can confidently say this combo is my favorite! It seriously gives my lashes the ultimate volume and length without ever getting clumpy. I love the wand in the mascara because it also lfits + curls your lashes, which makes them even more dramatic (in a good way!).
- Pro Filt’r Hydrating Pimer: I get a lot of questions about this any time I share it on IG, so I jsut wanted to answer those here. I still absolutely LOVE the Tatcha primer that I’ve shared before. Recently I’ve been using this Fenty primer more since it’s super hydrating and gives your skin a dewy glow. I would say if your skin is more on the dry side or you are just wanting a dewy finish, then definitely try this Fenty primer! Plus this one is a little more on the budget-friendly side.
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick: I’m wearing this in the shade ‘hepburn honey’ in these photos! It’s a really pretty light nude with neutral undertones (no orange!).
skincare faves under $50
A few callouts from the list above:
- Avocado Eye Mask: I have always been one to struggle with puffiness + dark circles under my eyes, and that’s probably only gotten worse since become a mom haha #realtalk. I started using this eye mask several months ago and I can honestly say it WORKS! It’s formulated with retinol, which tackles both uneven skin tone (like darkness under your eyes) and other damage caused by external factors. It’s super gentle retinol, so it’s totally safe around the eyes. Avocado is another main ingredient which, as you may know, is loaded up with antioxidants as well as essential vitamins. This combination helps both prevent + smooth out wrinkles, and it just has such a soothing, melting effect on the eyes when you apply it. I apply this before bedtime and rinse off in the mornings. It’s also vegan + cruelty-free!
- Drunk Elephant Butter Cleanser: If I had to describe this in two words I would literally just say: GET IT. Haha, cause really, I love it that much and it’s the best makeup remover I’ve found. On days when I wear makeup, I always double cleanse. First I’ll use this butter cleanser to remove all of my makeup. It feels SO good on your skin and literally melts onto your face. It can pull off even the most stubborn beauty products without stripping your skin of essential moisture, etc.
follow along @laurenkaysims
why I love Sephora
If you search ‘Sephora’ on the blog, you’ll see I’m an extremely loyal shopper and find just about all of my beauty products there. There are some stores I dread going into or worry I’ll walk out of empty handed, but that is literally never the case with Sephora. I always find some new product (or ten haha) that I am so excited about and can’t wait to use. Sephora not only has the best selection of beauty products, but thanks to their Beauty Insider Program, they also reward their shoppers with fun perks and exclusive discounts. It’s free to become a Beauty Insider and you simply earn points or rewards just by shopping at the store.
If y’all have any recent Sephora finds or just want to share your holy grail beauty products, I’m all ears! Let me know in the comments and I’ll try to keep those in ind for my next Sephora run. Thanks for reading today’s post!
This post was created in collaboration with Sephora. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!