Putting together a beauty gift guide for you guys is always one of my favorites to do during the holiday season! These are all great gift ideas for any girl in your life who is obsessed with beauty products – skincare, makeup, hair products, etc, I’ve covered it all! I have personally tried out EVERY single one of these products in today’s gift guide, and most of them I use on a regular basis! So I recommend all of these products 100%!
Click on any product in the collage below to shop!
Pillow Talk Lips Duo | Elemis Pro-Collagen Shining Stars Gift Set | Elemis Pro-Collagen Day & Night Duo | Mini Tin Candle Set | Self-Tan Eraser | Hydrating Self-Tan Water | Hair Turban | Sugar Lip Treatment Set | Dyson Hair Dryer | Silk Pillowcase | Benefit Mascara Duo | Flowerbomb Perfume Set | Eyeshadow Palette | Olaplex Hair Fix Set | Oribe Styling Set
- Pillow Talk Lips Duo – you guys know this has been one of my go-to pink lip colors for YEARS now. It honestly is such a universally flattering shade of pink, which makes this set a great gift idea for the beauty lover on your list!
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Shining Stars Gift Set – I’ve been a huge Elemis fan for a few years now and this gift set would make an incredible Christmas gift for anyone on your list who loves skincare or is looking to up their skincare routine! It’s definitely a splurge gift, so it might be a good one to go in on with your siblings for your mom! (When my siblings & I want to get my mom a more expensive gift, we all chip in!). This is the ultimate anti-aging skincare set so I think it’d make an amazing gift for your mom or mother-in-law. It comes with so many of my favorite Elemis products including the pro-collagen cleansing balm which is SO GOOD.
- Self-Tan Eraser – I just started using this product and LOVE it! This would make a great gifit for anyone on your list who likes to use self tanner. It helps “erase” away old self tanner and prep your skin to reapply! It makes your self tanner go on so smooth and helps avoid any streaks or splotchiness!
- Hydrating Self-Tan Water – another self tanning essential! You guys know I never put self tanner on my face because I don’t want to risk breaking my skin out. But I’ve recently been using this self tan water on my face and love it! It goes on really natural and gives your face the perfect amount of color / tint. It also has lots of amazing vitamins in it so it’s hydrating for your skin and gives you a beautiful glow!
- Sugar Lip Treatment Set – y’all know the Fresh Lip treatments are a must-have in my beauty routine! I am NEVER without one in my purse! This adorable set would make the perfect gift and it’s only $25! I love all 3 colors that this set comes with!
- Silk Pillowcase – I splurged on a silk pillowcase about a year ago and I will never go back to not using one! It has so many amazing benefits for both your skin and your hair, and just feels amazing to sleep on!
- Flowerbomb Perfume Set – I bought this set for myself a year or so ago, specifically for traveling and I LOVE it! All 3 perfumes smell amazing and they come in travel friendly sizes, so if you have a jet-setter on your list to buy for, definitely get them this perfume set!
Lastly, we wanted to include some great beauty stocking stuffers for you guys to snag, for a friend or for yourself! Everything below is under $50!
Dry Texturizing Spray | Sugar Lip Treatment Minty Gift Set | Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo | Laneige Lip Mask Set | Teleties | Neutral Eyeshadow Palette | Myro Deodorant | Body Lotion Beauty Blender Set | Tula Brightening Eye Balm | Body Wash | Sugar Lip Polish | Tarte Eyeshadow Palette | Billie Razor | Wet Brush Combo | Elemis Superfood Glow Duo Set | Velvet Matte Lipstick Duo
- Laneige Lip Mask Set – I put this on EVERY night before bed and it has saved my chapped lips in this dry Colorado weather! A must-have in every girl’s beauty routine IMO!
- Teleties – My absolute favorite hair ties! They don’t crease or damage your hair at all!
- Myro Deodorant – Favorite natural deodorant because it actually WORKS! Great gift idea for the athlete in your life, or someone who appreciates beauty product, OR anyone who appreciates eco-friendly products!
- Billie Razor – You guys know how OBSESSED I am with this razor! You can pay $9 for the starter kit and whoever you gift it to will BE OBSESSED! I just gave one to my mom and sisters and all 3 of them love it!
- Tula Brightening Eye Balm – Another must-have! I keep one in my car and one in my purse at ALL times! Brightens the area under your eyes and feels amazing on! You can get 20% off with code LAURENSIMS !
Thanks for reading! Happy Christmas shopping!