I am SO excited for today’s gift guide because it is easily one of my favorites to put together every year. Today I’m sharing tons of gift ideas for the homebody, which includes all things cozy + relaxing! A lot of what I’m sharing in today’s post are pajamas and items that I personally own, love, and practically live in. I love this gift guide because so many of these ideas work well for a lot of different people on your list – mom, bff, sister, coworker, etc. So many of the items in today’s post are perfect for new or expectant mommas too!
Click any image in the collage below to shop!
Lavender Foaming Bubble Bath | Bath Salts | Align Leggings | Cheetah Print PJ Set | White Candle | Ugg Robe | Hydration Mask | Pom Pom Throw | Oversized Thermal | 5 Minute Journal | Diffuser | Ugg Slide Slippers | Leopard Slippers | Reversible Clutch | Let’s Stay Home Mug | Long Sleeve PJ Set
A few of my faves:
- Align leggings: I could literally write an entire blog post about how wonderful and insanely comfortable these leggings are. Truly I have never found a more comfortable pair of leggings! They are like butter and I seriously live in them. The quality is incredible, they don’t pill at all, and they come in SO many colors and fun prints. I legit lived in these during pregnancy and for sure into post part life. These are more for lounging, running errands, etc., rather than actually working out. I promise these leggings are life changing and any girl on your list would LOVE them!
- Ugg robe: Any time I wear this robe on IG stories, my DM’s blow up with people asking where it’s from. I’m a bit of a robe snob – I love a good robe and I’m pretty picky about the ones I’ll wear. This one has been a favorite of mine for years now and I have it in a couple of colors. It’s really soft and I like that it isn’t floor length, so it’s a little more practical for wearing around the house, cooking breakfast in, etc. It’s under $100 and mine has held up well over the years. Would be the perfect gift for a new momma!
- Oversized thermal: Chances are you’ve heard me rave about this thermal. I discovered it towards the end of my pregnancy last year and then wore it ALL the time after Shiloh was born because it’s nursing friendly. It seriously feels like you’re wearing pajamas. It’s soft, oversized, but doesn’t look sloppy or like you’re actually in your pj’s. This thermal is under $40 and I think I have it in four or five colors. I wear my normal size – xs – in it. It looks so cute with leggings or jeans!
- Pom pom throw: How adorable is the pom pom trim on this throw blanket?! I love cozy blankets like this and have them all over the house. They’re perfect for when you have guests and decide to have a movie night or just need a couple extra blankets. It also functions as really cute home decor if you throw it on a couch or blanket ladder. Plus it’s on major sale right now and SO budget-friendly!
- Lavender foaming bath: This stuff is basically magic in a bottle. I find a lot of bubble baths to be overly scented and the opposite of realizing, but this one is AMAZING. It’s the most soothing scent and it truly leaves your skin feeling more supple and refreshed. I also think the bottle is cute and looks good in a guest bathroom. It foams really well – a little goes a long way! This lavender foaming bubble bath is perfect for any friend needing to relax or who you know enjoys good bubble bath!
- Rose deep hydration sleeping mask: I honestly feel like the reviews on this product speak for themselves. Like seriously, everyone who tries this mask LOVES it. This is a two-step mask designed to deliver abundant moisture to the skin and lock it in overnight. You seriously wake up with the most hydrated, dewy skin – which is a real miracle in the winter! It feels so luxurious and soothing, and I’ve found that the jar lasts quite a while.
A few more cozy gift ideas:
Hope you enjoyed all of today’s cozy gift ideas for the homebody! There are tons of holiday gift guides in the works, so definitely stay tuned for those. And in case you missed it, I’ve also shared several gift guides in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app! I know just how overwhelming the holidays can be, so my hope is to take some of the stress off of you so you can enjoy focusing on quality time with your loved ones and truly enjoy this sweet time of year. Thanks so much for reading!