Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away and Michael and I just started talking about what we’re going to do! I’m not sure if you and your man have plans or not…but today I wanted to share lots of Valentine’s Day outfit ideas with you guys! I’m sharing tons of ideas from a casual night in, cooking dinner at home…to a trendy dinner out! When I wanted to round up outfit ideas for y’all, Nordstrom of course was my go-to in finding outfit inspo. I love that they have such a wide variety of price points (lots of the items I’m sharing with you guys today are under $50), and of course, free shipping and free returns always makes shopping easier!
I’m not sure what the weather is like where you’re at but a sweater dress similar to this one is a great Valentine’s Day date night option! If it’s fairly warm you could wear it like I did here with a pair of booties, or you could easily pair this with tights / leggings if you live somewhere colder! I’ve also worn this same dress with OTK boots and love how that looks! I’m wearing a small in this dress for size reference, and this dress is a really similar option!
I rounded up tons of other Valentine’s Day date night options for you guys in the collage below!
Click / tap on any item in the collage to shop
Let’s put outfits together
- This body suit is a GREAT date night option! It’s sexy + flattering but still very understated / doesn’t look like you tried too hard haha. And you can’t beat the price for $39!
- You can’t go wrong with a black body con dress for date night and this one is under $50!
- An easy date night outfit (slash my go-to): pair a drapey cami like this with a pair of coated black skinny jeans. Simple yet stunning, and both of these are under $50!
- Go for an all black outfit with a pair of leopard heels for a sleek yet stunning date night look! These ankle strap heels are my GO-TO for weddings, date nights etc! I have them in multiple colors and think they are so classic and comfortable for a heel!
- I LOVE this tie neck, sheer blouse! One of those tops you could wear for date night or to the office, tucked into a high waisted black pant. Really classic but still very feminine and romantic for date night!
Get my fashion tips sent to your inbox!
Shop this look
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?! Michael and I are trying to come up with something maybe outside the realm of ‘go to dinner’ haha so let me know if you have any fun plans in the comments below! I know people have such polarizing feelings about Valentine’s Day, but I personally LOVE it and can’t wait to celebrate!
Thanks for reading!
This post was created in collaboration with Nordstrom. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!