Valentine’s Day is now less than two weeks away! So I wanted to put together a one stop shop to help you knock out all of your Valentine’s Day shopping at once! Whether you are shopping for your toddler, your husband, your girlfriend, or if you just want to treat yourself…today’s post has you covered!
ultimate valentines day gift guide
You can click or tap on any product below to shop!
Just a few things I want to call out from the roundup above!:
- These are the pj’s I’m wearing in these photos! They are insanely soft and a really great price for the set. I wear a size XS!
- Flora Nikrooz is one of my all time favorite pajama brands. I have this set in 3 colors and it’s under $50!
- These cz studs are such a great under $50 gift and really amazing quality!
- My all time favorite brand of underwear for about 10 years now! And they are one size fits all so, easy to gift!
- I got Michael these on cloud shoes for Christmas and he LOVES them! He wears them for orangetheory, running, or strength training workouts. He said they are so comfortable and he also loves how they look!
- Vuori is probably my #1 favorite brand of joggers I own…so I decided to get Michael a pair for Valentine’s Day this year (hopefully he’s not reading this lol). They are SO insanely soft and amazing quality!
- I got Michael this back massager for Christmas, and it’s been a gift we have BOTH enjoyed haha. I can’t believe it’s under $50 because it truly gives you the BEST back massage ever – with heat!
- I thought this dress was so perfect for a valentine’s day gift! But also something she can obviously wear year round!
- If you have a little girl who loves jewelry…this jewelry box is such a cute gift idea!
- These cookie foam magnets are a great craft idea and mess free!
Do you go all out for Valentine’s Day and buy for lots of people? Keep it simple and just buy for your man? Let me know how you guys celebrate in the comments below! This year i’m buying for Michael and Shiloh and so excited about what I’ve picked out for them this year.
Thanks for reading!