Happy friday fam! It’s been a while since I’ve done a 10 random things blog post! this is a series I try and do once a month where I just share 10 random things I’m loving – everything from books to shows to beauty products, food and more!
- Hot Tools 1 1/2″ curling iron – this is the curling iron I used to curl my hair with in these photos. I’ve been loving the bigger barrel because it gives you more of a voluminous blowout look verses the beachy waves look I usually do with my 1 1/4″ curling iron! This one is also really inexpensive from amazon!
2. Finding I am by Lysa Terkeurst – I actually did this Bible study 4ish years ago and loved it so much. Recently I was looking online for a new study but found this one on my bookshelf and decided to do it again and MAN it has been speaking to me so much. The study is about Jesus’ “I AM” statements in John and how only Jesus can fully satisfy the cry of our hearts. It has been so encouraging to me and I’m so glad I decided to do it again!
3. Inventing Ana – I just started this new show on Netflix and it’s been so interesting! I think I’m 4 episodes in but I’m already hooked. If you’re looking for a new netflix series, definitely check this one out!
4. BAREFACED – you guys, i decided to try out a product or two by barefaced about 2 or 3 months ago and fell so in love with those 2 products that i ended up buying almost their entire line. And honestly I have never felt better about my skin! These products work SO WELL and I love that they have a quiz on their website that helps you put together a skincare routine for YOU. A few of my personal favorite products are liquid gold, toning pads ii, overachiever, and the brightening serum!
5. recreation sweat resistance bands – i shared these bands on my stories last week and have been LOVING them. they are hands down the nicest resistance bands i’ve ever used. first of all – they just look chic haha but mostly i love them because they are thick and they don’t roll over or slide down! they are super effective for exercises like squats, leg lifts, and more. a great, inexpensive addition to your home gym that doesn’t take up any space (and great for travel too).
6. atomic habits book – okay i feel like i’m late to the game on this but finally starting to read this book and love it so much already. if you have certain goals you’re working towards or have new healthy habits you want to create, this book is SO helpful and insightful for creating new habits you can stick with that will create lasting change. the book truly is worth all of it’s hype and more!
7. daily drills !! i’m not gonna lie. i hate how much i love this brand haha. but you guys know how much I love and live in activewear / athleisure and this brand NAILS it. their clothes are so comfy yet somehow make you feel chic and put together all at the same time. it seems like a lot of $$ to spend on sweats but the few pieces i have from them…I’ve worn dozens of times already and know i’ll get tons of use out of them!
8. new lululemon running shoes – I had VERY high expectations for lululemon’s very first sneaker launch. literally could not wait to order. and i gotta say, they lived up to my expectations. first of all, i love how they look! simple and athletic. but they are also insanely comfortable and i love them for walking, running, or strength training!
9. Louis Vuitton backpack – I recently splurged on this backpack for a new everyday spring bag and I am in LOVE WITH IT. I am obsessed with this neutral color and I love that it is chic but also practical for everyday. It holds a ton of stuff and allows me to be hands free which is perfect for mom life!
10. abercrombie curve love shorts – abercrombie has SO many denim options on their website that it can be kind of overwhelming haha i’ve tried pretty much all of them and recently fell in love with this pair of their curve love boyfriend shorts. they have a relaxed fit, not too long, not too short, and the price is very reasonable!
thanks for reading! hope you guys have a fun + restful weekend!!