fall truly is the most magical time of year (second to christmas) in my opinion. there is something so life-giving about the temperatures finally starting to drop, pulling out your flannels, and lighting all the fall candles. to help get you in the mood for fall, today i thought it would be fun if i shared my fall bucket list with you guys! these are all either fun fall activities i want to do with my family or goals i hope to accomplish this fall!
my fall bucket list
- go to the texas state fair (at least once!) with my fam – last year michael, shiloh and i went to the fair with a few of my siblings and their kiddos and had SUCH a blast. we ate all the fried food, took the kids to the petting zoo, let them ride some rides…and it really was one of my favorite activities of the entire fall season! shiloh is at an age now too where watching her experience the state fair is really fun!
- bake a fall dessert like these cinnamon rolls with apple pie filling – i’ve been saving tons of fall recipes lately and am drooling over anything apple / cinnamon right now! i think baking these cinnamon rolls one fall saturday morning with shiloh would be so fun!
- go to a pumpkin patch + pick out pumpkins to carve!
- dress up as a fam for Halloween + take shiloh trick or treating
- make all the instant pot chili – this recipe has been my favorite for years now!
- go for a morning walk or jog with a friend at least once a week
- fall-ify my front porch
- watch a football game on our back patio with a fire going
- make s’mores around a fire pit
- travel to colorado to go leaf peeping!
Okay your turn! What are you hoping to do this fall? Comment below and let me know any activities or goals you have on your list! Thanks for reading!