give the gift of glowing skin!
Happy Wednesday friends! Can’t believe November is already here! I don’t know about y’all, but once November hits, I feel like I blink and Christmas is here. This time of year just flies by! Before I know it, one minute we’re setting the table for Thanksgiving and the next we’re packing up the Christmas decorations for next year. It really is such a special time of year and I’m SO excited to have Shiloh here for her first holiday season (even if she doesn’t remember a minute of it lol). But anyway, with the holiday season upon us, today I want to share one of the gift ideas I am truly most excited about this year. I’m sharing how you can give the gift of glowing skin with Tula’s new holiday kits!
I have been using Tula products for years and it’s one of those products I found myself giving to everyone. My sisters, my mom, the women in my small group, etc. Let me explain why. I know that navigating skincare can be really overwhelming for so many women. We find ourselves asking so many questions: ‘Do I need retinol? What even is that? In what order do I apply all these things? Will this make me breakout? Should I be using anti-aging things?’ (YES to that last question). I feel like especially for women in their twenties and thirties, figuring out a legit skincare routine can be challenging and honestly feel like such a guessing game. That’s why I love Tula so much – it genuinely works well on EVERY skin type!
Tula actually got started after their founder discovered that probiotics + other superfoods can make a huge difference in your skin’s overall health. The word Tula actually means ‘balanced’ in Sanskrit, and that’s the goal of the whole line: to make your skin feel balanced. That’s why it works well on any type of skin- seriously! I personally have normal skin that’s sensitive and breakout-prone, and Tula products have worked wonders on my skin.
I am SO excited because Tula released new holiday kits with their most beloved products. There’s truly a kit for everyone! This is such a perfect gift for any skincare guru in your life, or anyone who doesn’t really know how to figure out their skincare routine! Tula truly works on any skin type. So, whether you’re constantly battling breakouts or struggling to smooth fine lines + wrinkles, Tula has products for you. I personally started using Tula a couple years ago and I noticed a huge difference in my skin after only 3 weeks.
There’s truly a holiday kit for everyone! The one in these photos is the ‘Ultimate Self-Care Kit‘ (which is perfect for this new momma!) and it has so many of my favorite products:
- Day & Night Cream: easily one of the most hydrating moisturizers ever, plus it leaves your skin looking more even and glowy
- Eye Renewal Serum: okay this stuff is a miracle worker! One of the main ingredients is caffeine, so it is such a huge help for tired, puffy eyes.
- Illuminating Face Serum: I love this serum because it feels more like a light lotion or gel, and it absorbs so well. This serum targets dark spots, dull skin, and hyper pigmentation (basically all of the things haha).
- Exfoliating Mask: One of Tula’s most popular products! It’s a super gentle exfoliant that doesn’t dry out your skin or strip it of its essential oils. This time of year I can exfoliate enough (hello, dry winter climate!) so I use this twice a week
- Energizing & Brightening Sheet Masks: I always love a good sheet mask and these ones leave my skin SO soft and noticeably brights.
I love the holiday kits because it helps take the guessing game out of what to use in your skincare routine or what to give your friend. It just makes shopping so easy! The little cosmetic bags they come in are so useful too and honestly hold so much! Plus you can use the code ‘LAURENSIMS’ to get 20% off your order from Tula! It’s the perfect gift for so many people on your list or, ya know, for yourself!
So if you’re looking for a good gift option or just hoping to squeeze in a little extra self-care, I definitely recommend checking out the Tula holiday kits! Thanks for reading!