So we’re taking a quick break from our regular “wellness wednesday” posts to share some Father’s Day gift ideas with you guys, since it’s less than two weeks away! This is my first year buying a Father’s Day gift for Michael, so I tried to include a variety of gifts you could get for either your husband or your own dad!
Gingham Button Down | Polo Baseball Cap | Echo Dot Smart Speaker | Duffel Bag | Blue Button Down | Adidas Kicks | Light Blue Golf Polo | Coffee Mug | Adidas Baseball Cap | Leather Watch | Outdoor Voices Polo | Swim Trunks | Canvas Phone Case | Drawstring Shorts
A few callouts from the collage above:
- Michael (and I!) are both absolutely obsessed with Mizzen + Main shirts. If you’ve been following me for a while, you’re probably already very familiar with them. But Michael and I both like tell ALL of our friends and family about these shirts because we’re so obsessed. They are basically moisture wicking dress shirts that look, feel and fit AMAZING and will keep your man (or your dad or whoever) so cool and comfortable. They also don’t wrinkle at all and you never have to take them to the dry cleaner. You can just throw them in the wash! Michael has SO many M+M shirts, so this year for a gift I’m getting him one of their polos! (Hopefully he’s not reading this post lol).
- Another obsession Michael and I both share is with Outdoor Voices. Y’all have seen countless instagram posts of me in their amazing workout clothes, but you might not know that Michael loves OV as much as I do. He has this polo from there and LOVES how breathable it is. It’s kind of like athletic clothes meet cool + everyday street style which is perfect for almost every guy in the world IMO. This would be an amazing gift for your dad or your husband and it’s a great price point too!
- Michael also has these OV shorts and legitimately LIVES in them. They’re like comfy lounge shorts but athletic at the same time – so you can wear them to the gym, run errands in them, or just hang out at home. Depending on where you live, sweatpants in the summer are not ideal, so this is the perfect alternative to that! And for $55, these shorts are a great price point for a Father’s Day gift!
- This salt plate is a great gift idea for your dad or your hubs who loves to grill / cook! It adds so much flavor to your food and is ideal for grilling, but you can also put it in the fridge and use for cheese plates!
- I got Michael this denim jacket for Valentine’s Day and think it makes SUCH a great gift. It’s classic yet still trendy and a wardrobe staple for a guy IMO!
- I don’t know about your hubs or your dad, but Michael literally owns like TWO bathing suits and hasn’t gotten a new one in YEARS! If that’s true of your dad (or husband) I think this bathing suit is a safe buy for any guy! It’s athletic, a good fit, and not too trendy!
A few more Father’s Day gift ideas:
Have you ever gotten your dad or husband a Father’s Day gift that just knocked it out of the park?! If so, let us know in the comments below so we can all benefit from your good ideas haha! Dads are not an easy one to shop for!
Thanks for reading friends!