nordstrom anniversary sale: best of beauty!
Okay, can y’all believe the Nordstrom anniversary sale is still going on? Haha I feel like it is a MARATHON of a sale, so I tried to spread my posts out a little bit, to make sure I cover everything, without cramming everything down your throats in a span of 2 days lol. Today I’m SO excited to share my top beauty picks from the Nordstrom sale this year! There are a few beauty items I buy EVERY year on the sale that I’ll share with y’all today…but this year’s sale also had a few new items that I absolutely LOVE and highly recommend you snatching them up while you can!
First, let’s talk about how much amazing HAIR stuff was a part of the sale this year!
- Alterna caviar shampoo & conditioner – I buy this set during the #nsale EVERY year and LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! Oribe is my regular shampoo & conditioner but I like to have another option to change things up every now and then. This shampoo & conditioner set will protect your hair from fading color and other daily stresses / future damage. I also love how it smells and makes my hair feel!
- Oribe gold lust set – speaking of Oribe, this is another set I’ve bought two years in a row now! The gold lust line from Oribe is my absolute favorite – repairs damaged hair, protects from damage, preserves your color, and makes your hair feel AMAZING. I love this set because it’s super easy to travel with, and also comes with my #1 holy grail hair product: the dry texturizing spray! [This full size Oribe set was also included in the sale, but sold out as I’m writing this post. Again, I’ll let y’all know if it gets restocked! If it does, I HIGHLY recommend buying it ASAP].
- My T3 curling iron is included in the nordstrom sale, but currently sold out as I am writing this post, sadly! I will continue to keep checking to see if they restock and keep y’all posted! This has been the curling iron I’ve used for probably 4 years now and it’s still in perfect condition. It curls my hair SO well, my hair holds the curl, and it does the least amount of damage possible to your hair!
- T3 Hair dryer – before buying the dyson hair dryer, this was my go-to hair dryer for about 4 years and I LOVE it. This hair dryer dries your hair SO fast and also helps eliminate frizz! It uses negative ions which will help smooth your hair and give it body at the same time! It’s expensive, but worth every penny, especially if you can get it on sale!
There is also SO many amazing skincare sets included in the Nordstrom sale this year that I’m so excited to chat about!
- Fresh rose hydration rush ritual set – over the last 6 weeks or so, you guys have probably seen me post about Fresh countless times on my stories. This is a brand I have fallen in LOVE with over the last few months. This set that’s included in the sale has SO many cult favorites in it, including the fresh soy face cleanser, rose hydration toner, rose mask, and MORE. And you can get this entire set during the sale for under $70 which is AMAZING deal considering how many incredible products come in the set. If you’ve never tried Fresh before, I highly recommend purchasing this set. It’ll kind of introduce you to the line slash get you HOOKED because all of these products are so freakin good.
- Charlotte tilbury gift of magic miracle skin set – this is another great set included in the nordstrom sale with some of my favorite skincare products. If you haven’t tried it yet, the charlotte tilbury magic cream is a cult favorite and a product thousands of people rave about (including my mom! she has incredible skin and says she owes it to this magic cream!). This set comes with the famous CT magic cream, a cleansing balm, and the CT primer which I’ve used and LOVE. All 3 of these products come in a set that’s just $75!
- Sunday Riley essentials kit – Out of all the hundreds of skincare brands I’ve tried out, Sunday Riley remains in my top 3 all time favorites. Their products did WONDERS for my skin, and I still incorporate some of them into my weekly skincare routine today. This essentials kit is a great way to try out the brand, or if you already use it, to refresh some of your essentials, as the kit comes with almost all of their top sellers!
- Revitalash eyelash conditioner – okay, I’m letting you guys in on a little secret here! SO many of you have been asking me how I’ve gotten my natural lashes so long recently and I’ve been holding off on telling you…because I want to use the product 100% (like, empty the tube), before I talk about it. BUT (if you can’t tell from my stories) this eyelash serum is AMAZING!!! I’ve been using it for over a month now and my natural lashes have gotten SO long, that so many people ask me if I have extensions! This lash serum is included in the nsale for SUCH an amazing price – you can get two full size tubes for under $100 which is pretty much a 50% discount! [In these photos, you are seeing the neulash serum which is also included in the sale! I’ve tried this serum before and also REALLY like it, but personally have had better results with revitalash so far!]
- St tropez jumbo self tanning mousse – if you’ve been following me for a while, you know that St. Tropez is one of my go-to self tanners! During the #nsale you can get this JUMBO size which will last you FOREVER for $46!! When you think about it, that’s about how much $$ one spray tan is haha so you will definitely get so much bang for your buck with this purchase!
Finally, let’s talk about the MAKEUP that’s included in the sale! Honestly there are SO many makeup sets included in the nordstrom sale…and I wasn’t really impressed with 80% of them. However, I bought a few products that I am OBSESSED with and can’t wait to share with y’all!
- Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette – I don’t know about you, but I don’t like to change up my eye shadow palettes very often. Mostly because I don’t feel the need to, but also because when I find one I like, I just stick with it. But I saw this palette included in the sale and felt like it was one where you would actually use ALL the colors in it! I’ve been using it for over a week now and I’m OBSESSED. It’s the only eye shadow I’ve worn since I purchased it on July 12. The colors are gorgeous and you can create a lot of different looks with it – from a natural, minimal day look, to full on smoky eye. This is such a great buy.
- MAC full size lip haul set – there are a lot of great mac lip sets included in the sale this year. I tried out every single one of them and this one was by far my favorite. It comes with 3 full size lipsticks and 3 glosses. They are all the prettiest shades of nude (what I’m wearing in these photos), and offer a good variety. I’m wearing the lighter nude in these photos, but there are also deeper nudes which will be great for transitioning into fall! When I went to Whistler last week, these were the ONLY lip colors I brought and they went with every outfit and still allowed for a lot of versatility with the colors that are included!
- MAC up close & personal lip kit – this lip set comes in two colors – pink and nude. I tried them both on and actually loved both colors (still thinking about purchasing!). The reason why I personally didn’t buy them is because they both come with a lip liner, and I’m honestly just not a lip liner girl haha. Takes too much time. BUT, if you like lip liner then you will LOVE both of these sets. The colors are beautiful and universally flattering shades.
- Anastasia beverly hills brow duo – this is one of my all time favorite brow pencils (and probably the world’s top selling brow pencil) and included in the nordstrom sale this year with the clear brow gel! You can get the pencil and brow gel for $25 which is almost 50% off!
- Beauty blender set – I have such a hard time buying beauty blenders at full price because it just seems like a lot of money to pay for a sponge lol (even though they are obviously magical). You can get a set of two beauty blenders during the sale for $35!
Here’s a recap of my top beauty picks from the Nordstrom sale!:
Did you snag any beauty items from the sale that you love?! Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading!