A few months ago I did a blog post sharing 10 random things I was loving…and you guys (and I!) loved it so much that we’ve decided to make it a monthly thing! Excited to share a new round-up today with podcasts, recipes clothing purchases and more.
10 current favorite things
1. Flannel! Haha this one probably isn’t a surprise and I know it’s so #basic of me but I have been loving flannel this year way more than I ever have! I love that there are so many different ways you can wear / style it. With dresses, leggings, denim, tied around your waist etc. My flannel shirts have almost become like my new cardigans lately. I love layering them over tees. Love the oversized fit of this one AND it has pockets!
2. @averagefashionblogger – i’ve been following ‘corny’ for a while now haha but just recently went back to actually watching her stories everyday and they freakin crack me up. Usually at the end of the day I’ll watch her stories and Michael will watch them with me and we both just die laughing! Definitely give her a follow if you don’t follow already!
3. Chai – I’ve never been a big pumpkin fan (especially in my coffee) but lately I have been loving the fall-ness of a chai latte! You can checkout exactly how I order mine (iced!) in this post! Now I’ve made myself crave one haha and might have to get one delivered!
4. Bondi Boost wave wand – I shared this wave wand on my stories this past weekend! I’ve only practiced with it once so far but LOVE the beachy waves this wand gives! I need to keep practicing and then share a tutorial with y’all but…if you’re looking to do something different with your hair other than just curl it…definitely check out this wand! Easy to use and gives the perfect messy waves look.
5. Steve Madden platform sneaker (seen here and here) – I have been LOVING these steve madden sneakers and couldn’t believe they were under $70! I love how they look with jeans or leggings and they are so comfortable! I’d recommend going up a half size because they run a little small.
6. Abercrombie baseball hat (seen here) – I shared this hat on my stories last week and have honestly worn it an embarrassing amount of times since then haha. I love the caramel color of it and love how it looks with jeans and a tee and flannel type of outfit!
7. Amazon glass tumbler (seen here) – I just got this $14 tumbler from amazon last week and have been using it constantly! It’s SO dang cute and honestly makes me want to drink more water haha. I bought it in two colors!
8. Athleta face mask – another item I shared on my stories last week but this is hands down THE BEST face mask I have ever tried on. Amazing quality, breathes really well, and just about as comfortable as you can get for a mask haha. I’ve even worn it at Orangetheory and thought it was fine! I will never wear another face mask now!
9. Electric Picks jewelry – I’ve been raving about this brand on my stories lately but the obsession is REAL. I love that I never have to take this jewelry off – I legit shower in mine, workout in it, sleep in it etc. It doesn’t tarnish at all and has a lifetime warranty which is so crazy. So if anything ever DOES happen to your jewelry you can send it back and they will replace it! My code Lauren20 will get you 20% off everything on their site, and you can find some of my faves here!
10. Made for this podcast by Jennie Allen – I’ve shared this podcast on here tons of times before but this has been a go-to lately for me on my morning walks. She started a new season a few weeks ago basically about living with joy, wisdom, and peace during this crazy season of life…and it’s been so encouraging and challenging to me!
Thanks for reading! Hope you guys have a fantastic Monday and feel ready for a great week ahead!