It’s been a minute since I’ve done an updated “10 things” blog post! Last year I started sharing 10 things I’m loving / listening to / reading etc about once a month and figured it was time for a new round-up!
1. One in a Million by Priscilla Shirer – I’m only 3 chapters in to this book and love it so much already. Priscilla Shirer is one of my favorite Christian women authors and this book has already been a huge encouragement to me! It is so important to me to make a daily devotional or bible study a part of my morning routine. This devotional book is about walking in God’s purpose for our lives and really experiencing all of the goodness + fullness of life that He has for us! I highly recommend it.
2. Hand frother – y’all know how much I love my afternoon chai lattes at home haha. I recently got this hand frother from amazon and have been using it for my chai lattes, hot chocolate at night, or just to froth my creamer I put in my coffee. It’s so small and easy to use and easy to clean and gets the job done!
3. Women Wise Nutrition – I started following Isabel on instagram after I listened to her podcast episode with Jennie Allen. I love following her on IG because she shares educational nutrition info specifically for women and hormone health. I have learned so much just from her instagram account and love that she really challenges beliefs we all have embedded in us from diet culture. She’s a great one to follow if you want to focus on having a healthy body image, food freedom, or if you’re working on hormonal health and balance.
4. Golden Goose Mid Star Sneakers – recently splurged on these and they might actually be my fave pair of Golden Goose sneakers I’ve ever bought. I recently did a Golden Goose sneaker round up and these made the list for sure! I love that they are neutral but also have the subtle rainbow star making them perfect for spring and summer. They are so comfortable and I love how they look with just a basic jeans and a tee type of outfit!
5. Hatch alarm clock – I shared this alarm clock on my stories a few weeks ago and have still been LOVING it. I will be sharing a blog post soon on my nighttime routine but, this alarm clock has helped me not sleep with my phone by my bed and develop a nighttime routine that helps me ‘wind down’ for the night. I use it for a reading light, sound machine, guided meditation, alarm clock and more.
6. Steve Madden woven sandals – I just got these woven, square toe sandals for our girls beach trip and love them. They are so different than most other sandals I love (linked a ton of my favorites in this post) and I think they really make a statement, while still being a good neutral + versatile sandal option!
7. Bone broth – y’all I never thought I would say this haha. But I have been reading so much about all of the health benefits of bone broth and decided to give it a try. I’ve actually been making a bone broth hot chocolate (linked above) at night before bed and have grown to love the taste – and how it’s also nourishing my body! Sometimes in the afternoon I’ll just drink it straight. I buy the bonafide provisions brand from Whole Foods, but I want to try making my own soon!
8. TDE monogramed phone case – I’m not gonna lie… I have a lot of phone cases and like to change them out kind of regularly because I get bored haha. But I splurged on this monogram phone case from the daily edited a few months ago and haven’t taken it off since! I love the neutral colors and how simple + chic it looks!
9. Frame denim – These Frame jeans I’m wearing in these photos! I know I know I’ve talked about them 25 times haha but I had to include them in a post about things I’m loving rn because they are SO GOOD. See this blog post for my full denim review + why I love them so much!
10. Vintner’s Daughter serum – y’all know, this isn’t a new product for me. But recently (with the power outages in dallas / not being home) I’ve been a little more lazy with my skincare routine and just want to do 1 or 2 simple steps. So if I’m ever doing the ‘short version’ I always make sure to have this serum in my routine because it does so many things. It helps even out skin texture, brightens, hydrates, anit-aging etc. It’s expensive but basically magic in a bottle for your skin. See this blog post for my reasons on why I love it so much and the full review!
What’s something random you are loving right now? I always love hearing about other people’s random obsessions and trying them out too! Comment below and let us know! Thanks for reading!