We all do it – we go into Walmart with 3 things on our grocery list and end up with way too many beauty products we weren’t planning on buying! Today I thought it would be fun to share with you guys what beauty essentials I always pick up from Walmart when I’m there. These are all GREAT beauty products that are a part of my regular beauty routine for such great prices! Some of these are even anti-aging skincare products that my MOM swears by and she is definitely #skinGOALS. Whether you’re shopping in store or online, Walmart has an amazing beauty selection with SO many of my favorite brands.
Click on the collage to shop my drugstore beauty essentials!
Cetaphil Cleanser | Makeup Removal Wipes | Bronzer | Anti-Aging Eye Cream | Lash Paradise Mascara | Eyebrow Pencil | Liquid Baby Soap | Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer | Elta MD Sunscreen | Wrinkle Correcting Moisturizer | Crest Whitestrips | Multivitamin Gummy | Foundation Blender | Cetaphil Lotion
- This cetaphil cleanser has been recommended to me by so many dermatologists and skincare experts. When it comes to facial cleansers, something gentle and simple is what you’re going for. This cetaphil cleanser is fragrance free and does a great job at getting makeup, oil, and dirt off your face, without stripping it off moisture! No matter what your skin type is, this is a great cleanser for you!
- I do my best to wash my face every night, but on those nights when I’m exhausted and can’t bring myself to do it…I still ALWAYS take my makeup off with these makeup removal wipes. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know I read reviews on beautypedia before I buy any beauty product…and these actually have a 5 star review on the beautypedia site! These wipes do a great job removing all of your makeup and leave your skin feeling really soft!
- A while ago I ran out of my go-to bronzer and didn’t feel like dropping $40 on it at the time…so I gave this bronzer from Walmart a try and LOVE it! It gives you the prettiest glow without being shimmery and it’s also infused with murumuru butter which softens and moisturizes your skin! I was honestly shocked how much I loved this $13 bronzer – y’all have to try it!
- Before I ever got lash extensions, I was on the hunt to find the best drug store mascara. I tried out at least 7 different brands and fell in LOVE with this lash paradise mascara by l’oreal! It stays on all day without smudging or smearing and makes your lashes SO long. It’s only $10 but a $10 well spent!! I love it!
- So if you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting my mom, she is beautiful and has AMAZING skin! A lot of that is genetics i’m sure, but she’s also always taken really good care of her skin. She’s not afraid to spend money on good skincare if it actually works. Which is honestly why I was surprised to hear her RAVE about ROC products at Walmart for anti-aging! This retinol eye cream is only $17 and has amazing reviews. If you’ve been looking for really good anti-aging skincare products, definitely check out ROC at Walmart!
- I love applying my makeup with a beautyblender, but cringe anytime I have to spend over $20 on a glorified sponge lol. I found this amazing foundation blender at Walmart for $5 and it honestly works JUST as well as as the beautyblender! It’s the only foundation blender I buy now because it WORKS and you can’t beat the price!
You can find more of my drug store beauty essentials in the collage at the top of this post! Just wanted to call out a few faves and let y’all know why I love them! What are some beauty essentials you have on repeat from Walmart?! Let me know in the comments below if there’s anything new I need to try or that y’all would want me to review!
This post was created in collaboration with Walmart. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!