nsale 2018: best of activewear
I don’t know about you, but one of the things I get the MOST excited about shopping for during the Nordstrom sale is activewear! Quality workout clothes can be so expensive, but they are so necessary…so being able to get amazing activewear on sale is ideal IMO. Today I’m going to share with you the best Nordstrom sale activewear pieces that I’d recommend you buy now at these amazing prices (and why).
So first, let’s talk about this look I’m wearing today (I’ll move on to more pieces after this). These mesh leggings are amazing for so many workouts – yoga, barre, pilates, HIIT, stairmaster, etc. They are high waisted which I love, and they breathe so well! I think they’re super flattering too. I found them to run TTS – I’m wearing the small!
I fell in love with this open back tank on the first day of the Nordstrom sale. It’s super soft, and again, another piece you could literally wear for any workout! It’s marked down to $25 during the sale, so I’m tempted to get the black as well! It breathes really well and I love the big armholes + open back. I found this tank to fit TTS – I’m wearing the small!
Next, this north face fleece! There are currently only a few sizes left but I’m hoping they restock. So y’all make sure to follow on IG stories because I’ll let you know as soon as they do! This jacket was SUCH a good purchase – it’s marked down to $68 and usually $100. So soft, and perfect for going to and from the gym, or even going to dinner on a chilly fall night. It’s also great for layering under a heavy coat in the winter. I’m obsessed. So soft and fits really well. (I’m wearing the small).
Another Nordstrom sale activewear favorite is this satin duffel bag. It’s not necessarily activewear because you could also just use it as a carry on or personal item on a plane, or for any travel plans…but it also makes a great gym bag! The quality of this bag is amazing and it’s on sale for $52! It’s the perfect size and I love the outside compartment. Comes in a few colors – and I love the black!
Lastly (and most importantly!) I want to talk about these nike training shoes. Whether you do Orange Theory Fitness, HIIT classes, jog, stairmaster etc…you will love these shoes. Even if just for walking a mile around the neighborhood! They are insanely comfortable and work great for any kind of workout in my opinion! I had them in a different color before the sale, but knew I had to get a second color at this amazing price. They run true to size!
Now, onto more Nordstrom sale activewear favorites (aka more workout clothes I’ve bought from the sale so far and am loving):
Click on any image in the collage below to shop!
Nike Logo Tank | Black Joggers | Adidas Made to Move Tank | Violet Leggings | Tempo Shorts | Pullover Sweatshirt | Nike Free Training Shoes | Gray Joggers | Adidas Trefoils Tank | Mesh Overlay Sports Bra | High Impact Sports Bra | OTS Pullover | Bomber Jacket | Adidas Running Shoes | Crop Leggings | High-Waisted Ankle Leggings
- This high impact sports bra is on sale for $25 y’all (or you can get 2 for 40!) and i LOVE it for running (or any other high impact workout). It’s super comfortable and gives the perfect amount of support.
- I am so in love with this nike pullover sweatshirt and honestly can’t believe it’s still in stock! It’s super soft and makes for the perfect athleisure look paired with joggers or leggings! It’s also the perfect sweatshirt to travel in, or wear to and from a workout class. I legit want this in every color.
- All 3 tanks listed above are less than $30…and if you’re workout tank has needed some updating, I highly recommend any one of these. The nike logo tank is super lightweight and has a really flattering cut – but again, they’re all great options!
3 things not in the collage that I have to share with y’all:
- These high-waited leggings are not in the collage above, but I bought them the first day of the sale and LOVE them. They’re under $50 but amazing quality, and i love the light grey color! Full price they are $70 so this is an amazing deal!
- These live-in high waisted leggings are also not in the collage above, but I had to call them out becaues they are 100% essential in every girl’s wardrobe, whether you workout or not! They are perfect to pair with sweaters and boots in the winter, loungewear, or working out. And they’re on sale for $35! I already have a pair, and I’m getting a second pair bc that’s how much I wear them. I think I’ll get the dark red color this year! (Got the black last year).
- Another Nordstrom sale activewear item that I highly recommend buying (or stocking up on) is these no show socks. I wear these for every single workout – running, stair master, cycling, weight training, etc. They are lightweight, cool, dry, and comfortable. And you can get a 6-pack for $12.90!
More Nordstrom sale activewear purchases I’ve been loving:
patagonia jacket (such an amazing jacket. couldn’t resist getting it on sale) | nike joggers(obsessed with these! so comfortable. i’m wearing the small but they are a tad loose on me) | adidas sneaker (favorite sneaker from the nsale. i don’t work out in them but you probably could. they are the perfect everyday athleisure sneaker!)
everything is linked above!
Have you guys shopped for Nordstrom sale activewear pieces yet?! If you’ve found any gems, share in the comments below! Thanks for reading!