You guys probably know by now we are building a new house and hoping to be in sometime in March! There are so many things about the new house I am pumped for but our home gym might be #1. Like most of you guys, I started solely working out at home in 2020 and even once gyms opened back up…it’s still where I prefer to get my sweat session in for the day! TONS of y’all have DM’d me asking where I got my weights from or what gym equipment I recommend. We have found so much of our home gym equipment at Walmart, and I’m linking all of my must-haves for y’all in today’s post!
Before I dive into some of my home gym essentials…I had to share this crazy soft hoodie with y’all I’ve been loving, to throw on over workout clothes. It’s only $14 but great quality and perfect for activewear or lounging at home! I’ve found a ton of great workout clothes at Walmart lately for such great prices!
home gym essentials
You can click or tap on any product below to shop!
A few of my faves from the collage above (I mean, all of them, obviously haha but a few must-haves):
- Probably my most frequently asked question with home gym equipment is about dumbells. We LOVE this set of dumbbells from Walmart. They are great quality and I love that you can buy the exact weight sizes that you want!
- Rolling out your muscles is key for muscle recovery and helping with soreness. We have this one and love it! I try and use this at least a few times a week.
- Mini bands are SUCH a great home gym essential because they take up no space, they are inexpensive and you can do so many different types of workouts with them – upper body and lower body!
- Michael asked for this conditioning rope for Christmas! We used to use these at our gym all the time and loved what a great full body burn + cardio burst you could get with this rope!
- This bosu ball is great for working on core stability. It also helps you elevate any basic exercise like planks, chest press, or burpees!
a few other items I’m investing in…
Rowing is such an incredible full body workout and this one is on sale for under $300!
If you have the space for a power rack cage like this…this is SO nice to have in a home gym. You can hook up resistance bands to this, add a barbell for a squat rack, work on pullups etc. There’s SO much you can do with a cage like this!
I use our bench ALL the time for strength training workouts. Elevated mountain climbers, decline pushups, step ups, tricep dips etc. This one is under $50 and great quality!
I know a lot of you guys made fitness goals for 2021 so I hope some of these Walmart finds help you start 2021 off strong! Walmart has been such a great resource for us whether we are shopping for our home gym, stocking up on protein powders or vitamins, or just everyday grocery essentials.
Thanks for reading!
for more home gym finds sign up here!
This post was created in collaboration with Walmart. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!